I know I didn't tell you guys about the first few games(but who cares).
This is for Jack anyway since I don't know anyone else who reads this('if' anyone else reads this)
Today we played against 'Da Kru' (which has three players on it that are our next door neighbor and her nieces) We started off pretty good, our lefty rover got a good hit and ended up with a home run(also bringing in 2 other players) many batters got base hits and I ended up hitting a great line drive right at the pitcher......which he caught. Anyway the wind started to pick up(and by pick up I mean go from nice 10-15mph to 20-25 mph, dusty too.) Both of the pitchers were throwing lousy because of that, and one guy(Mike I think, hit one over the fence,((wind was helping))
The game was cut short(as it usually is) We lost --(large-ish number) to 4
Oh yeah, TJ was hurt last game and is out for the season. Steve will be back next week and Cole(Don't know how to spell it......He's the guy who looks German) will be gone.
Party on world!!!
Rock out!
Nin Pyou Tou Sha Kai Tin!
Officers of Wu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment