Hello my duckies!
I'm going to set up a new poll for you(yet another Dynasty Warriors themed poll)
If you don't know who any of the character are.....just google them and pick based on how they look.
This first poll is going to be on my favorite officers of Wu(just because Wu rocks)
So, I leave the voting up to you.
Also, if you vote in my poll, please leave a comment with a name(no last name, even a nickname is fine) and the reason why you voted for who you did.
Ninja out.
Officers of Wu
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
O_O Kakashi??
I love you...
oh uh.. I only know pikachu lol.
who are those other peoples?
>///<
-Jenny Hatake
oh yea.. u rock! lol
I am sorry to confuse you Jenny, I am merely a doppleganger that was infused with a bit of soul, not the real deal.
All of the other are from a book call "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" check it out.
Post a Comment