Alrighty! I told ya'll that i'd keep ya updated about the softball games, and here are two more.
I had to work on the day of the first game so I only got to play half(bleh) but we still whupped em good!, I might not have told ya'll, but I'm a switch hitter(can bat left or right, i can do other things with my left hand too...;-D.)
The second game was another placement game againsnt a gold league team(so we wanted to lose) They were pretty good(not great, but good), but still good enough to beat us, we lasted the whole game though, and now we're placed in the silver league(right where we want to be, cause the silver league rocks!)
That's pretty much all for now.
And for Shoujo Nikkou, the box/safety zone is still there, but it's being worked on, don't worry
Ninja out
Officers of Wu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment