Officers of Wu

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Back

Well, the tournament is over, I took 1st place in Bo form(only one other competitor and I was much better) and a 2nd in Breaking(They put me against a Black belt, two green belts, and a Blue/Red stripe)
We're getting Weapon classes at our dojo soon, I want to learn Escrima and possibly Sai(Don't know if they teach that yet).
Thats all for now,
Leave a message in the comments section if you got something signed by Taylor Lautner(If only Brandy read my blog.....)

Until next time.
Nin Pyou Tou Sha Kai Tin!

Party on!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Aiya! You did do good.

The weapon classes will be fun.

I was compelled, that picture is still hanging around somewhere.

ANBU said...

Do you know that Ai Ya! in Mandarin means damn or sh*t?

I'm sure they will be, Master Baca said they'd be starting next Saturday.