Officers of Wu

Monday, March 3, 2008

Re: Warrior,Maybe...

First off. Like you, there's not a lot that scares me(other than the dark.......just kidding) most of it is mental, like not wanting to fail or lose(I'd probably flip if I ever failed a test) or my best isn't good enough, stuff like that.

Secondly, about being competitive, It's okay to want to do better than someone else or even yourself(Stronger than I was yesterday!) just as long as you don't go too far and hurt yourself. Also most guys don't like to lose, especially at video games, even more so to a girl(So you'll have to go easy on some of them). Personally, I think it's cool that there's someone that can beat me at Gh2 or Mortal Kombat, it just means I have to get better.

Thirdly. You're one of the toughest girls I know, I don't know anyone else that can get hit in the face with a 5-gallon bucket lid an be all cool after(All the other girls I know would just sit there and start to wail and stuff). I think another thing that scares me is hurting people, since I've always been bigger than the people I hang around, I have to be careful, so thanks for hanging in there, even with all the times I've hurt you.

Fifthly. You don't have to fight to look strong, and you don't have to be strong to fight. You're not going to be one of those brawlers you see that can stand there and take a bunch of hits, what you need to do is build up your speed, Muhammad Ali wasn't really strong, but he was fast and that's why he won, he never really got hit.

(In case some of you don't know me, this post is dedicated to Jack, whose blog you can get to by going to my profile, down to the shabang,and to her profile.)

I guess that's all, See ya later

Nin!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Aww, thanks. I forgot all about the bucket lid. And with that and everything other time, its an occupational hazard. The rewards outwiegh the risks. Besides, life wouldn't be half as fun with out the possible off chance of getting thrown for a loop.